Help Create The Most unique Travel Experiences Possible
Are you interested in becoming a Travel Agent?
First you need to ask yourself these 3 questions:
1. Do I have a passion for travel?
2. Am I able to promote myself to make people aware of my expertise and presence (especially on Social Media)?
3. Can I build future clients relationships and do I have time to continue my education for the Disney brand and other travel vendors?
If you can whole heartedly answer these three questions with a YES, read the F.A.Q.’s and complete theÂ application below!
When you are a part of our agent team, you can earn commission helping people create unique vacation experiences and at no extra cost to them!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can I book vacations other than Disney? Absolutely!
Servirsol Travel Agency is an partner of Disney Vacation Planner, but also has extensive relationships with hundreds of other travel suppliers so that you can take care of any client’sÂ travel wishes. Some include: Universal Orlando Resort, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruises, Carnival Cruises, MSC, Sandals & Beaches, Melia, Club Med, Delta Vacations, Sixt, Hertz, X-caret, among others.
2.Â Are there upfront costs to join Servirsol Travel Agency?Â
This will become your own personal business to maintain, promote and market. Our agency provides it’s agents the absolute best resources around to be able to do this. Based in this, You will not will expect extra costs.
3. Does Servirsol Travel Agency send me client leads? While Our Agency does not send agents leads, it does offer extensive marketing training and support to help you build your brand and gain new clients!
Upon completing your application, one of our managers will reach out to answer any further questions about joining our team and let you know next steps.